Abstracst and Short paper submission
Delegates can submit in two formats: a one-page abstract or a four-page short paper.
>> The one-page abstract will be text-edited on-line during the submission process.
>> The four-page short paper must be prepared according to the instructions in the template and be saved in PDF format for the online submission.
A short paper can be published in the 2020 volume of the Organohalogen Compounds if you choose this option.
The registered author can submit as presenter up to two abstracts or short papers.
Please note that you will be able to modify your abstract until the submission deadline. After this date, no further modifications will be possible.
Key Dates reminder:
- Deadline for abstract submission: Thursday 7th May, 2020
- Opening of online registration: Friday 13th March, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Monday 15th June, 2020
- End of early bird registration: Friday 10th July, 2020
- DIOXIN 2020: Sunday 30th August - Friday 4th September, 2020